Monday, June 2, 2008

The Girls


This past weekend Erica, her youngest daughter Claire and I ventured back to our hometown of Fort Wayne for the day, to visit our wonderful friend Christie, her husband Manley and their beautiful twin daughters.

The three of us have known each other since we were little and we have been friends for what seems like all our whole lives. I don't really remember a time when both Erica and Christie weren't a part of my life. I am truly lucky to have them in my life.

We had a fantastic time and it was so wonderful to see the twins.

The Twins, Grace and Addy

Christie and Manley are amazing with them. Christie has always been one of the most patient people I know and that patience has carried over to her Mommy skills. She is so laid back and patient...it is amazing. Not to mention the stamina that both Christie and Manley have to take care of twins....I was tired and I didn't even do much.

It was great to get know the twins better and I cant wait to see what life has in store for them and see how they grow. Unfortunately even by the time we left to come back to Indy I still had a hard time figuring out who was Addy and who was Grace!

I have to mention too that Claire was a trooper. Being in a car for a total of 4 hours was a long day even for Erica and I....but Claire did an amazing job especially since she is only a year and a half old!

It was a great trip!

1 comment:

cglass said...

Thanks Megan! I had a wonderful time with you and Erica. Grace and Addy had a blast also! We love to have ours friends visit so feel free to come anytime.

Love ya,

Christie