Monday, April 28, 2008

Mutt Strut 2008

Lucy and I at the Speedway for the Mutt Strut

Mom, Lucy and I at the Mutt Strut

The 2008 Mutt Strut was a huge success. The weather was beautiful and as I looked out over the Indianapolis Motor Speedway all I could see is a sea of dogs and their pet parents.

My wonderful Mother and I participated again this year and we had a blast. I was able to achieve my fundraising goal of $1,000.00 and I am so grateful to my fantastic family and friends who so selflessly donated to this great organization. I am still waiting to hear about the final number of participants and the total money raisied. I look forward to participating in this event again next year. Let me know if you want to join my team next year!

1 comment:

Kylie V. said...

Yay Team Lucy!
Pudge didn't move for 2 days afterwards. I love it!