Monday, April 14, 2008

Stanley Steemer

I took the weekend off from writing posts. I had a busy weekend but it was a great weekend. My parents came down for a visit and it is always so wonderful to see them. Another highlight of my weekend...I got my carpets cleaned. Thats right Stanley Steemer came to my house for my bi-annual carpet cleaning. I seriously love getting the carpets cleaned...I know I sound crazy..but really I love it.

Seriously...ever since I was little I enjoyed getting the carpets cleaned. I know some of you may not understand my love of cleaning and organizing....but I just love clean carpet! So maybe Im a little weird...but at least I am super clean!

I have no idea why I like it so much but I think it has something to do with everything getting so fresh and clean...especially now since it is spring and I can finally start to open my windows and do some spring cleaning. Also have one dog and two cats can reek havic on my carpet so Stanley Steemer gets all the dirty paw prints out of the carpet. I highly recommend Stanley Steemer to anyone who is interested in getting their carpets cleaned...and it wont hurt my feelings if you dont get as excited as I do.

No comments: