Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Seattle!

Elisabeth's oldest daughter Grace


Elisabeth and I in Seattle


Space Needle

Pike's Place/Fish Market

Elisabeth and I at the first Starbucks


I treated myself for my birthday with a plane ticket to go out an visit one of my very best friends, Elisabeth, in Seattle. I am in the process of getting all of my photos developed and processed so I can add them to my blog. I had a fantastic time and it was so great to get to spend time with Elisabeth, Landon her husband and their two adorable daughters Grace and Addy.

Elisabeth and I spent all of last Saturday in the city visiting Pike's Place (the infamous Fish Market), the million and one shops they have there, the first Starbucks, the Space Needle and had some great food too. It was wonderful!

On Sunday Elisabeth made me a special birthday dinner and also baked me a birthday cake (so sweet). I am so amazed at how old Grace is and that Addy is about to start walking. They are spitting images of their Dad but absolutely have the personality and soul of their Mom. I still cant believe that Elisabeth has two daughters, has been married for almost five years and lives in Seattle WA. I am so happy for her and she seems happy too. I selfishly wish she lived closer but I am making a promise to go out to visit at least once a year if not more!

I will definitely write more but wanted to document my most recent trip to Seattle and cant wait to share my photos!

No comments: