Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Finding Someone To Love The You, That You Love.

"Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you that you love, well, that's just fabulous." -SATC

My friend Josie sent me that quote several weeks ago. I printed it out and placed it on my quote board above my desk. If you didn't notice already from reading through my blog...I love quotes...so I created a little section in my small cube at work, which houses all of my optimistic, positive, motivating, inspirational quotes. Thought I would share this one with you.

1 comment:

Erica Russell said...

I think you should put a picture of me in your cubicle at work! What an incredible inspiration!

Erica